Reports to: Managing Director
Purpose of role
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to undertake new business surveys and ongoing audits on behalf of clients of Hilton-Baird Audit & Survey, and produce timely reports. The Business Analyst must also ensure that the highest levels of quality and efficiency are maintained, and will be required to provide receivables expertise to other companies across the wider Hilton-Baird Group.
- Undertake new business surveys, follow-up audit visits and any other business reviews as required on behalf of clients
- Production of timely and accurate reports in a format agreed with clients
- Networking & corporate hospitality: the candidate will be expected to attend corporate hospitality events from time to time
- Liaise with the telemarketing and other group teams
- Facilitate and record escalations to the Managing Director
- Perform against targets individually whilst contributing to the overall productivity of the team
- Ensure that issues outside the standard processes are escalated the Managing Director
- Continued improvement of our procedures and processes
- Identify trends and suggest improvements to overall group processes and strategy
- Any duty you may be asked to perform as part of a special project
The candidate will be educated to GCSE standard or above, and would preferably hold business or financial-based educational qualifications.
Existing audit and survey experience is essential, along with a sound understanding of business in general and specifically the factoring, invoice discounting and asset based lending market.
The candidate must have excellent teamwork and interpersonal competencies. Time management and communication is a priority within this role.
The candidate must be able to work under pressure and deliver work to set timescales. He or she must work as a key member of the team but also under their own supervision. He or she must be self-motivated, adaptable, dynamic and ambitious, and be able to liaise with other teams within and external to the wider Group. The candidate will be able to demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop.
About Hilton-Baird Audit & Survey
Established in 2001, Hilton-Baird Audit & Survey provides outsourced risk management services to help UK & European finance providers and equity specialists make informed lending decisions, minimising risk whilst maximising lending. The company is a family-run business and part of the wider Hilton-Baird Group, which employs more than 50 staff.
How to apply
To apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching your CV and covering letter, stating clearly which role you are interested in.