Sage Manipulation Training
Technology plays a pivotal role in successful auditing today. Not only is the process of extracting and manipulating client data essential to providing a timely and higher level of insight into a client’s position, but technology is also giving your clients the chance to commit fraudulent acts, making it important to fully understand the Sage system’s processes and capabilities.
This course therefore aims to provide auditors and client managers with the tips and skills required to handle client data, exploring the ways in which clients can manipulate Sage to commit fraud whilst using real-life scenarios to have maximum impact and reinforce learning points made.
This course will help delegates to:
- Ask meaningful questions of directors, bookkeepers etc. and not get ‘led’ as to what is possible or not
- Uncover fraudulent acts that clients have committed to deceive you as a funder
- Feel confident as to what information and reports can be provided and how to get them
- Understand the basic functions within Sage and where to access them
- Take a back-up, run reports and interrogate ledgers
- Save time when extracting information for audit purposes
- Work towards designing your own reports for information and forensic purposes
- Gain a basic knowledge to better be able to detect fraud
If you would like to improve your team’s knowledge of Sage, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 2761310.